Choose from Three Options
- £39 for six sessions of laser hair removal on a small area (up to 78% off)
- £49 for six sessions of laser hair removal on a medium area (up to 80% off)
- £69 for six sessions of laser hair removal on a large area (up to 88% off)
What does laser hair removal involve?
Laser hair removal aims to reduce unwanted hair on specific parts of the body. Chosen areas are exposed to specially developed laser technology, which is designed to target the hair-inducing melanin found in follicles.
What happens at the sessions?
First, a consultation and patch test is held to talk clients through the treatment and to determine suitability. The six sessions can then be performed and may take between 15 to 90 minutes depending on the size of a treated area.
What areas can be targeted?
- Small areas include: earlobes | nose | toes | fingers | upper lip | cheeks | nipple area | neck | hands | centre of stomach line | chin | perianal
- Medium areas include: bikini standard | underarms | shoulders | Brazilian | full face
- Large areas: upper legs | lower legs | full arms